ELECTRICAL, INSTRUMENTATION & PNEUMATIC
Design, Engineering, Drafting, Programming, Fabrication, Installation, Testing, Calibration, Commission, Troubleshooting:
- Capital and Operational Projects – new construction, facility upgrades, expansions
- Control Panel – pneumatic, instrumentation & electrical (applications include: process, well, safety, pump, compressor controls)
- Low to Medium Voltage Experienced Technicians (4160 VAC)
- NFPA 70E 2015 Arc Flash Trained Electricians
- CompEx Certified Electricians
- NFPA 70E 2015 Arc Flash Trained Electricians and CompEx Certified Electricians
- 24/7 Field Support – troubleshooting and repairs
- Facility Maintenance Personnel
- Generators, Switchgear, Governors, Ignitions, Voltage Regulators - Troubleshooting, Maintenance, Repairs and Upgrades
- Generator Control Panel Design
- Various manufacture control systems (Murphy, Woodward, Allen Bradley)
- Control Systems – Safety Control, Process Control, Metering Control
- PLC and HMI Programming
- SCADA Systems
- Communication Systems – Fiber, EtherNet, ModBus, etc.
- Includes design, troubleshooting, repairs, field support
- Manufacture experience includes OMNI, Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE, IDEC, Automation Direct
We design and build electrical, instrumentation, and pneumatic control systems. This includes the design, engineering, fabrication, construction, field installation, project management, procurement, and commissioning. We are experienced with new construction, upgrades and demolition projects involving conduit, cable tray, cable, junction boxes, switch gears, end devices, terminations, etc.
ENGINEERING, PROGRAMING, DESIGN
Our engineers are capable of designing power systems, safety and monitoring control systems, communication systems, pneumatic control systems, etc. We can program HMI's, PLC's, Flow Computers and complete SCADA systems. We have experience with a variety of programs including Allen Bradley, Modicon, Square D, Idec, GE, Omni, and Daniels.
PANEL DESIGN & FABRICATION
In addition to the design of a panel, Shamrock is also capable of building the panel that will house the program, safety systems, process control, pump control, switchgears, chemical injection, compressors, measurement/LACT control, generators and engine controls. We are a UL508A Certified Panel Shop.
Shamrock’s team of experts are available to manage the commissioning phase for instrumentation, electrical power, and lighting systems. All systems are designed, installed, operated and maintained according to your operational requirements.
ELECTRONIC SALES & REPAIRS
Shamrock can get voltage regulators repaired and fully load tested. We also stock new and reconditioned voltage regulators. Major brands include Basler Electric, Marathon Electric, Kato Engineering, Caterpillar and Delco.
We can perform load surveys on platform generation systems as preventative maintenance testing or when adding new equipment. Preventative testing can reduce failures and fuel consumption and help to extend the overall life span of the equipment. When adding new equipment, a load survey can determine if additional generation is needed. Megging and Hipoding testing is also available for troubleshooting, data evaluation or to verify equipment.
NEW & REFURBISHED EQUIPMENT
Shamrock can upgrade control systems to ensure decade old equipment is still functional. Our skilled technicians are masters at rebuilding old equipment, reconditioning and overhauling, skid modification, blasting, painting, repairing insulary equipment, constructing a new control system, etc. We are also available for installation and commissioning.
SHAMROCK ENERGY SOLUTIONS HAS ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR'S LICENSES FOR THE FOLLOWING STATES:
- New Mexico